If you are like most Americans, you and your family spend a lot of time in your car. You rely on your car to get you to and from work, to and from the store, and to the many other places that you drive to as part of your daily routine. With so much depending on your car working properly, don’t you think it’s important to review your auto insurance plan frequently to make sure that you are properly covered?
With so many varieties of Southbridge, CT Auto Insurance plans to choose from, it is a good idea to meet with your licensed insurance agent regularly to discuss your options for coverage. A policy can be designed to include the following:
- Liability Coverage– protection against loss from injuries and property damage that you cause to others during vehicle operation.
- Medical Payments Coverage– pays for medical expenses of all occupants of an insured vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists– covers injury expenses of the occupants of your vehicle when an uninsured or underinsured motorist causes an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage– offers full protection in the case that your vehicle is damaged by something other than a vehicle collision, such as theft or fire.
- Other Types Of Coverage– collision coverage, no-fault coverage, full glass coverage, rental car insurance, towing, and more.
For more information about personal auto insurance coverage, speak with a licensed Southbridge, CT Auto Insurance agent today.