Whether you are hosting a dinner party, a convention, a business dinner or some other event, valet parking adds a sense of convenience and can make guests feel special. In order to provide those feelings, it is important that you know how to organize valet parking for there to be a smooth process rather than chaos and confusion.
8 Tips for a Good Valet Experience
If you are providing valet service, make sure you organize it beforehand so there are no hiccups that could ruin your guests’ evening. Here are eight tips that can help you create an organized and seamless valet service:
- Have enough valets on duty
- Ensure the valets wear a clean and neat uniform
- Provide walkie talkies for communication among the valets
- Have plenty of clear signage that signal there is valet parking
- Have a podium for the valets
- Make sure there is enough space for the number of cars
- Make sure there is a space for safe key storage
- Decide what to do about tipping before the event begins
Plan Your Valet Parking With These Tips in Mind
Customer service is at the core of special events, but you still need to know how to organize valet parking for an even better experience. The blog at Daniels Insurance offers more tips to help you make the most of this service.